onsdag 22. oktober 2008

New style-life changing?

Okay here we go again! We are so not good with updating our blog, but we will change :)

This is the new me ;) Would a hair cut and a new haircolour change someones identity? Maybe not, but I guess I would feel better.. Hope so..! So much has happend in my life lately, but the strangest thing ever, is that kinda the same thing has happend parralled with Anette. Weird! On the other hand I have never said that Anette and me are to normal human beings. 

It may be wrong to say that I am kinda happy that we are going through the same thing at the same time, so either one of us will get shitloads of complaining at different times. So Anette I love you for being here with me in my hardest time ever in life! <3

The pictures of todays makeover is down below this text so look and have a laugh or a smile at my account :) *hihi*


Anette is going to the hairdresser tomorrow so we'll be updating this blog tomorrow with her new hair change ;) 

Ingen kommentarer: