søndag 11. januar 2009

Love

Yeah, what is this thing called love? You can find it everywhere when you don't want it, and nowhere when you want it. What is the deal? 

Like, when you are heartbroken you see all those coupples around you, and it feels like a rollercoaster cause your head is like spinning so fast and you mind is all over the place. Why do you have to see a guy-girl, girl-girl,boy-boy, ppl in relationships kiss when you are all alone and hurt!?

Guess I never find a answer for that. Guess someone is there to just fuck up your life by showing you that extra little thing that make you jump outside that edge.

But who am I to complaint aye? I got a boyfriend, a really lovable one too. But he don't leave here, so I see happy in love couple all over the freaking place! 

And he also don't want to tell the whole world that I am his yet, still I am sitting here and just tripping, cause I want the whole world to know how lucky I am to actually have him by my side. I love him very much and I am so proud of having him in my life. 

Kath

Ingen kommentarer: