fredag 16. januar 2009

Where is the quit button?

If it was possible to just quit life, where is the quit button? Don't get me wrong here, but sometimes it would be nice to just hit the button and just leave. Leave you life for a couple days and have fun in another lifeform of some sort.

I play this game where we are suppose to fight enemies and kick them out of the game, or the rim as we say. And today I got so Care Face that I just hit the delete button in every single world I play except for 2 of them. Yeah I know some guys will kill me when they find this out, but I am just tired. Tired of playing something that don't lead anywhere. 

Well, I couldn't find a quit button to click at school either. But I have decided that I am giving school up for now. It was not the right time for me to go back to school and not have money to do anything. Money is not the problem, the problem is more me not be able to suceed in school. I hate being the "looser" at school, being the person who have to work her butt of and not even then get great grades. 

So this is me trying to fix my life I guess. Quit everything I am able to quit. Sad that I can't find a place that supports the buttons that say; "Quit your life here with only one click!"

Kath

Ingen kommentarer: